Road Science™, understands that polymer modified asphalt and emulsion manufacturers are interested in highly efficient production methods. Additionally they need flexibility in order to react quickly to changing market conditions and raw materials supply. The process expertise and technical services that Road Science provides are an integral part of ensuring producers have the right tools to succeed. Road Science has extensive experience and technology that will allow producers to deliver higher performance products with more efficient processes, while potentially seeing significant benefits.
Road Science has extensive experience with plant design and process. As part of its solution portfolio, Plant Services will help manufacturers become more efficient, cut costs and realize new revenue opportunities with services including:
- Asset configuration and start-up support for polymer modified asphalt cement (PMAC) and emulsion production.
- Raw material evaluation, asphalt evaluation and product formulation support for PMAC and emulsions.
- Trouble-shooting support for PMAC and emulsions.
- Mixture testing to understand the impact of PMAC and/or emulsion formulation changes.
- Back-up binder lab with AMRL certification for Agency/QC Plan
Road Science will work with producers to understand their goals and needs, and develop a “right size” solution that will best position them in their specific marketplace. This can range from a fully equipped plant or a new facility that is in the planning stages.
To find our more about how our consultative approach could help your plant operations, download the Liquid Producers Brochure